1. After your children are grown, do you still label some packages as “from Santa”?
2. Are there certain Christmas movies that you “must” watch in order for the season to be complete?
3. During the rest of the year, have you seen a real person who actually does look like Santa without the requisite uniform?
4. Does “Miracle on 34th Street” make you emotional even after watching it for the 20th time?
5. Do you tell people that you believe in the “spirit” of Santa Claus or Christmas?
6. Do you plan months ahead for how your home will be decorated for Christmas?
7. Are you convinced that Christmas/Santa Claus will return every year?
Still not sure if you believe? Here are seven short questions to help you decide.